Frequently Asked Questions
How are party buses / limousines scheduled?
All limousines and party buses are booked on a first come / first served basis.
What do we need to bring with us?
- music (iPod, MP3, CD, cell phone)
We do have AUX cables on board all buses and limousines
- drinks (requires valid ID and must be 21 or older)
Please keep glass bottles to a minimum for your own safety
How late can we rent a vehicle?
All nighttime transportation must drop off by 4AM
Do you have proper insurance and licensing?
We carry the five million dollar minimum liability insurance required by the federal government and to have the proper authority to cross state lines.
What do we need to do to rent a limousine, party bus, or limousine bus?
Just give us a call. We will need a little bit of your personal information and a valid credit card in your name (Visa, Mastercard or Discover). You will need to be 21 to rent with us.
What do you accept for payment?
- credit / debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express)
- sorry no personal checks
How far do you travel?
We normally stay in the Kansas City metro area. However, we may travel further. Please call for details.
How many people do you allow in your party buses, limousines, and limousine buses?
All of our seating capacities are listed on the homepage of this website and are realistic limits
Note: seating capacity may change due to size of guests.
What happens if our rental period expires?
If your party bus, limousine, or limousine bus rental runs over by more than 10 minutes, you may be subject to an additional half hour charge.
Do you have restrooms on any of your buses?
No. Having a restroom sounds like a great idea until you consider how foul a bar restroom becomes. We are more than happy to stop somewhere for you.
Can we bring food with us?
Yes. You are welcome to bring snacks, etc.
Sorry no cakes allowed. This includes wedding cakes and birthday cakes. They are too messy.
What are the bus rules?
- no Styrofoam coolers (they always end up broken)
- everyone who wants to consume alcohol must be at least 21 years of age and have a proper ID
anyone under age caught drinking or appears to be under the influence of alcohol will be asked to leave and rental may be cancelled
- no weapons or violence of any kind will be tolerated
- no yelling profanity out the windows
- no sitting on the seat backs or walking on the seats
- no throwing things out the windows
- no gymnastics or acrobatic stands from the upper hand rails
- no smoking or use of any illegal substances
- don’t mess with emergency doors or windows
- keep the bus clean (excessive trash and debris may result in an additional charge)
- no silly string
- no shaving cream
- no fireworks
- no release of bodily fluids (clean up will result in additional charge)
- If you break it, you buy it.
- Absolutely no livestock allowed… not even goats!
- Please keep your valuables with you at all times. This includes cell phones, cameras, keys, wallets, purses, etc. Don’t leave them in the vehicle. We are not responsible for damage or loss to your personal belongings.
What are standard tipping practices?
- The industry standard for tipping a limousine or party bus driver is 20% of the bill.
- All of our drivers are exceptionally professional. They will do the best they can to make your event fun and safe for you and your guests.